Advanced Inventory Management Solutions
Click on a Topic to Learn More:
The heart of HELM is the Inventory Module. Inventory is the one and only required module in the system. The Inventory module serves as the base for all other modules and processes in HELM.
- has been developed for over 30 years into a robust and flexible system core
- is scalable to meet the needs of any organization, from small to enterprise level
At the forefront of the Inventory Module is the Item Master. This robust table contains all information about the different types of items you track. The Item Master has all product information for each item and each unitization level.
- contains over 100 inventory parameters and 24 user defined parameters for unique information
- contains multiple integrated views and child tables
- can show everything from full audit tails of all item transactions to receipt and shipment information
- shows warehouse level breakdowns of quantity and replenishment requirements
The Inventory Module also shows your inventory by a warehouse view breakdown.
- allows material availability by warehouse to be seen quickly and easily
- allows for setting warehouse level min/max and replenishment requirements
- user profiles within the HELM system allow access control to be limited to specific warehouses
The main child table of the Item Master, and the true dynamic core of the Inventory Module is the Stock Table. The Stock Table shows in absolute granularity every aspect of products currently in inventory.
- breaks information down by detail by license plate number, lot number, order reservation, expiration date, product allocation and more
- contains extensive details about a given item
- contains over 100 item parameters and 24 user defined parameters just like the Item Master
Allocation and Control
The Inventory Module is also the heart for segregation of material by various allocations, restrictions, blocks, holds, Q/C checks, and other use and availability settings.
- main allocations normally tied to assigning products for usage in specific countries, projects or programs
- for donations, Donor Restrictions are maintained in the Stock Data to forbid product from being misused
- various other info regarding regional blocks, product inspection and holds, receipt sign-off and Q/C checks are all integrated into the Stock management
The Inventory Module also includes a full set of standard transactional functions you would expect in and Warehouse Management System (WMS).
- various basic transactions such as receipts, transfers, issues and more
- all transaction info can be seen down to the user and second
- data is summarized to give view or product utilization, turnover and usage history
With remote, temporary, and emergency warehouses being a real and important part of the inventory picture in a nonprofit disaster relief environment, we also offer a web portal and smartphone app. These simple to use offerings make it very easy for non-warehouse personnel like medical teams and field workers to easily access and manage inventory data.
With the robust data and transactional functionality of the Inventory Module also comes an extensive set of reporting and data export capabilities.
- includes dozens of inventory specific standard reports
- data is integrated into hundreds of available reports
- Ad-Hoc reporting allows users to target, filter, view and export data
- data can be aggregated, exported and graphed